Sunset Villa is a luxury double-storey vacation home which sleeps 8 people comfortably in 4 double bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. With a large south-west facing pool set in an extended deck area plus its own exclusive pool bathroom, this is the ideal base for a dream vacation. An over-sized sun terrace overlooking the pool and the trees beyond is the perfect place to enjoy the spectacular Florida sunset.
Sunset Villa offers so much to everyone. Whether you’re a big Disney fan or a golf enthusiast or perhaps just seeking a peaceful place to relax, we’re confident that you’ll find what you’re looking for right here.
The Local Area:
Sunset Villa is part of Lake Wilson Preserve, a small and exclusive Mediterranean-style estate set in a quiet and peaceful conservation area.
- It is close to all the major theme parks, with great shopping and an amazing range of restaurants within a few minutes drive.
- Just across the road is the prestigious Reunion Golf Complex which is dotted with million-dollar homes and it has 3 world-renowned courses designed by Tom Watson, Jack Nicklaus and Arnold Palmer.
- Also just a few minutes away is yet another premier course - Champions Gate - designed by Greg Norman.
- With many other superb courses nearby, this is a haven for golfers (and, because you can park your car in the double garage, there's no need to unload those expensive clubs at the end of each day).
Things To Do:
Sunset Villa is the ideal place to come home to after those fantastic days out. With a great location in mid-Florida, Interstate-4 is only a few minutes away and connects between Tampa and Daytona Beach.
- Disney World is an easy 10 minutes away and it's only a further short drive from Disney to Universal or Sea World.
- An hour's drive west takes you to the sun-drenched white sands of the Gulf Coast, with its crystal clear waters and safe bathing for children plus the chance to see dolphins swimming off shore.
- Just over an hour to the east is the Atlantic coast where you can visit the fascinating Kennedy Space Center at Cape Canaveral.
- Closer to home you can take an airboat ride at Boggy Creek, with the chance of seeing alligators and other wildlife in their natural habitat.
- Take a drive south to Lake Wales and visit Bok Tower Gardens with its Singing Tower which houses one of the world's finest carillons.
- Rent a kayak on Lake Tohopekaliga (known locally as Lake Toho), a popular fishing area with picturesque scenery where the keen-eyed might even spot a bald eagle.
- Make an early start and hop aboard a sunrise balloon trip.
- Stroll around historic Kissimmee or cycle around Disney Celebration with its lake and boutique shops.
Whatever excitement each day brings, there’s still time to chill out and catch the evening sunshine while enjoying the pool or dining under the covered lanai on the pool deck. As the sun sets, sip a cocktail on the sun terrace while watching the sun slip down behind the trees.